It’s no exaggeration to say that at 'Fair Lilly' we are passionate about 'Furniture painting'. We know, from years of experience, how much pleasure can be gained from transforming pre-loved and tired furniture into desirable and gorgeous statement pieces to enhance your home.
We achieve just the right paint effect for each individual item by applying Annie Sloan’s rich, creamy paint followed by the perfect selection of waxes and varnishes.
Fair Lilly always showcases a lovely range of different and quirky pre-painted items for sale. We can also source furniture to your personal specification. For those who are short of time and confidence all you need to do is bring your furniture in to us and we paint it for you, to your choice of finish and colour.
Whether through our regular Painting Techniques and Transformations Courses or by individual guidance and advice, customers can always be assured of the best support available from a Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan trained stockist.
Fair Lilly sells:-
• The full range of Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan;
• Waxes, glazes and brushes;
• Beautiful glass and china drawer knobs and door furniture;
• Gorgeous items of painted vintage furniture in Shabby Chic, French, Scandinavian and aged finishes including tables, chairs, bedside cabinets, chests of drawers, shelves, delft racks, washstands, dressers, mirrors etc;
• A lovely new range of (insert description) furniture pieces;
• Gorgeous ornate mirrors. and beautiful cut glass chandeliers;
• Beautiful Himalayan Cashmere scarves, throws, gloves and arm warmers;
• Cushions, tie backs and other unusual interior decoration pieces;
Fair Lilly runs:-
• Regular weekly Courses in the shop to teach you the basics of 'Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan furniture painting techniques and transformations;
• The basic Furniture Painting Course in the comfort of your own home as long as you have a minimum of 5 people & a table to seat them.